- Creating flyers and monthly promotional emails
- Working with the Sales force and customers on projects, menu analysis, food costing, etc;
- Supporting the Marketing Dept. with functions such as sales meetings, food shows, sales promotions, classes, etc.
- Recommending products and marketing aids to customers based on needs and interests.
- Updating the company website
Experience / Education Needed:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or 4-5 years of equivalent work experience in a Marketing position
- Two to four years of prior restaurant or hospitality experience
A working knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office, including Excel, Access and Publisher
- Dreamweaver & Muse
- Email blast programs
- Previous experience in foodservice will be preferred
RRS Foodservice Benefits:
- A friendly and safe work environment with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Health Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Profit Sharing and more!
RRS Foodservice is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability, or veteran status. Richmond Restaurant Service is also a drug-free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent on drug and background screenings.